Recognized conference for design and automation of electronic systems, the Design Automation Conference (DAC) offers outstanding conferences, exhibition space and networking opportunities for designers, researchers, tool developers and vendors.
Secure-IC will participate in the 58th Design Automation Conference from December 6-8, 2021 in San Francisco (USA) and invites you to meet there:
- On our booth (#2349 | level 2), for demonstrations with our team of experts and to discuss your needs in embedded cybersecurity solutions
- For various conferences and talks:
- On Monday 6th December at 1:30 PM on “Security Tools for Understanding and Mitigating Side-Channel and Fault Injection Attacks”
- On Tuesday 7th December at 5:00 PM on “Embedded Security Optimized with eFPGA” with our Partner Menta
- On Tuesday 7th December at 5:00 PM on “Smart Digital sensors against tampering”.
Moscone Center West, San Francisco (USA)
December 6-8, 2021