The annual conference on Vulnerability Analysis and Risk Assessment (VARA) has been organized by CNITSEC since 2008 (except 2020), and known by the industry for its topics on information security protection and analysis techniques.
The 13th edition of VARA conference will be held jointly with the World Internet of Things Exposition (WIoT) on October 22nd online and in Wuxi, Jiangsu (China).
VARA conference will focus on:
- Vulnerability analysis of software and hardware
- Critical information infrastructure security
- Applied Cryptography
- IoT security
- Big data, cloud computing, and blockchain
- Network security protection system
- Next Generation Internet and Wireless Network Security
Sylvain Guilley, CTO at Secure-IC will give the keynote speech on “International standardization of side-channel analysis”.